Friday, March 30, 2012

Problem in generating Excel worksheets

In the Report Designer, I insert some page breaks after data regions. When
exporting to excel format, the pages are displayed as several worksheets in
the excel. But I found no way to specify the name of worksheet in Report
Designer.Is there any ways to do that?
Thanks.There is no way to specify the name of the worksheet when exporting your
report. When exporting to excel, page breaks after a data region on your
report are interepreted as a new worksheet. I'm not sure if this is on the
wishlist or this capability will be included in RS 2005.
"Johnny Chow" wrote:
> In the Report Designer, I insert some page breaks after data regions. When
> exporting to excel format, the pages are displayed as several worksheets in
> the excel. But I found no way to specify the name of worksheet in Report
> Designer.Is there any ways to do that?
> Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment