Monday, March 26, 2012

Problem in creating endpoint

Hello Everybody,

I dont know whether this is right forum to post these type of query or not. but please help me in solving this problem.

I am creating Endpoint in sql server 2005.

but in very first line its giving error.

plz let me know whats wrong with this code.

USE [Northwind]

GO

CREATE ENDPOINT customer_endpoint

STATE=STARTED

AS HTTP (

PATH='/sql',

AUTHENTICATION= (INTEGRATED),

PORTS = (CLEAR),

SITE = '*'

)

FOR SOAP (

WEBMETHOD 'http://tempUri.org'.'GetCustomerInfo'

(

NAME='Northwind.dbo.upGetCustomer', FORMAT=ROWSETS_ONLY,

schema=STANDARD

),

WSDL=DEFAULT,

BATCHES=ENABLED,

DATABASE='Northwind'

)

GO

and the Error i am getting is:

Msg 170, Level 15, State 1, Line 2

Line 2: Incorrect syntax near 'ENDPOINT'.

Please Help me ASAP.

Regards,

Vineet

I just did a cut and paste of the DDL and it worked for me. I ran it against SQL2K5 RTM build. The Northwind database is not available by default with SQL2K5, even then it should merely fail by saying "Database not found".

No comments:

Post a Comment