Friday, March 30, 2012

Problem in installing SQL2K SP3

HI
I'm installing SQL2K SP3 (new installation not upgrade) but I've this error
"Setup failed to configure the server. Refer to the server error logs and setup error logs for more information."
I don't know what's the error and I want to know where I can find the "server error log" or the "setup error log"Originally posted by mac07
HI
I'm installing SQL2K SP3 (new installation not upgrade) but I've this error
"Setup failed to configure the server. Refer to the server error logs and setup error logs for more information."
I don't know what's the error and I want to know where I can find the "server error log" or the "setup error log"

Check out the following files to see where the installation went wrong:

All in C:\Winnt\ folder

setpapi.log
dasetup.log

Hope this helpssql

No comments:

Post a Comment