Friday, March 30, 2012

Problem in installing SQL Server 2005 (Beta version is not getting uninstalled)

Hi All,

I had installed a beta version of SQL Server (SQL Server 2005 CTP) and now I want to install a full version of SQL Server 2005 Developer Edition on my machine. I have properly uninstalled all the CTP componenets from Add-Remove programs and even deleted the registry data of that installation. I have also removed the related folders from the hard drive.

When I run the setup of the full version it says that setup has detected the beta versions of either .Net Framework, Visual Studio or SQl Server. Remove the beta components using Add-Remove programs and try again. Can anyone help me out of this problem?

Regards,

Sachin

hope this will help u.

http://geekswithblogs.net/mattrobertsblog/archive/2005/11/06/59246.aspx

Madhu

No comments:

Post a Comment